The electronics market is always looking toward new technology to improve their processing speeds, reduce their circuit size and improve their manufacturing yields. Graphene’s high electrical conductivity and high optical transparency make it a candidate for transparent conducting electrodes, required for such applications as Touchscreens, liquid crystal displays, organic photovoltaic cells, and organic light-emitting diodes.
Carbon nano tubes enable electronics designers to simultaneously pursue all of these benefits due to their high electrical and thermal conductivity, their high aspect ratio and their nanoscale size. So it is applicable in Wafer and Hard Disk Component Handling, Transparent Conductive Coatings and Printable Electronics.
- High yield
- Consistent ESD protection
- Longer carrier lifetime due to filled polymer durability
- High cleanliness and ultra-low participation
- Flexible and durable printing
- Easy scalability
- Simplified manufacturing eliminates masking steps
- Allows for high speed manufacturing processes
- Nanoscale size delivers next generation circuit features
- Simplified coating process
- Consistent performance over large areas
- Flexible and durable coatings
- Lesser power conversion efficiency (PCE) then Indium Tin Oxide