Nano Technology in Textile
Nano-technology in Fiber and Textile Manufacturing
- In this recent advances made in nanotechnology and its applications to cotton textiles and fibers.
- We have classified our review in two main areas:
- Applications of nanotechnology in fibers and yarn production
- Applications in fabric finishing.
- It is well known that the fabrics made of natural cotton fibers and those made of man-made synthetic fibers have their own advantages and limitations.
- The intention here is to demonstrate that the advancement of nanotechnology brings the possibility of developing next-generation cotton based fabrics that could complement the advantages of cotton and man-made fibers.